Jane Clark DSFH, HPD, CHS Dip Med, MNCH Reg, CNHC Reg, SRN, SCM
Hello I’m Jane. I am a hypnotherapist, a wife, a mother to two fabulous grown-ups, and a granny to two beautiful little baby girls. I have history and a life story which has shaped me, and built me into a happy and contented woman. I am very fortunate that I have the drive and enthusiasm that has allowed me an exciting life, with 3 careers, a love of travel, and a happy disposition.
I love my job as a professional Clinical Hypnotherapist and enjoy helping people make positive and lasting changes to their lives. I am passionate about helping people find effective ways to manage their minds and their emotions, and help them move forward with positivity.
Below is my journey to where I am now:
I started out by training to be a nurse and then quickly went on to do my midwifery training and spent a fantastic 10 years as a midwife., I enjoyed the responsibility of running a busy labour ward, and loved the buzz and activity, as well as the babies!
When my two children were growing up I needed to work around their school hours so I decided to make a change. This was my first career change.
I retrained as a pianist and then became a piano teacher, which led to 20 fabulous years working with children. I spent most of that time not only teaching young children to play the piano but also fostering the love of music in them. We always had so much fun and giggles as well as lots of lovely music making!
During a period of illness I was recommended hypnotherapy. I was so impressed with its effects that I trained as a hypnotherapist myself. For the first few years after qualifying I did a balancing act between being a teacher and a therapist, but decided in 2018 to completely change over to hypnotherapy and to embark on another full career journey.
I have always loved change and I was ready for my new adventure. I invite you to come and visit me in my online treatment room, and see how we can change your life and I can assure you it doesn’t need to include learning your scales or changing careers!
Below I have listed more of a hypnotherapy career biography, so if you are interested in how I got my therapy skills look below
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma awarded by the National Hypnotherapy Council
- Diploma in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy awarded by the Association of Solution Focused Hypnotherapy
- Diploma of Medical Hypnotherapy awarded by the Clinical Hypnotherapy School
- I am a key lecturer and mentor at the Clinical Hypnotherapy School, helping guide students as they study for their medical diploma
- I keep up to date with the hypnotherapy field and attend regular Continuing Professional -Development courses, as well as attending major conferences in the UK and USA
- I volunteer at The Florence Nightingale Hospice in Stoke Mandeville
- Hypnoquility was awarded Best Business of 2020 by Three Best
I have also completed many courses to enhance my basic learning such as Hypno Oncology, The BLAST Technique, IEMT, HypnoFasting, Integral Eye Movement Therapy (IEMT) Brain Working Recursive Therapy (BWRT) Kinetic Shift, Dr Muss Rewind Technique, Virtual Gastric Band, and more.